Saturday, April 16, 2011

Wild Video Rant: Trine

Trine is a very fun video game.  I actually like it a lot, but it really pisses me off.  It wasn't bad enough that it had The SDL Keyboard Grabbing Bug, but it also just has to have completely invincible bosses.  I think that this is only the second boss in the game, and I simply can't beat it.  It doesn't matter how many arrows I shoot as the thief, how many times I swing my sword as the knight, or how many objects I summon and hurl, this boss just. simply. won't. DIE!!!!!  Just watch this video I recorded of it:



Unless something big comes up, next post I'll show you my super secret way to defeat the boss. You'll love it, and saying anything more will ruin it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright Notice:

All text (unless otherwise attributed) is copyright (C) 2011-2014 Joel "iLag" Hammond and licensed under the CC BY-SA 3.0 License.
Creative Commons License